Peralex is innovative, resourceful and progressive. Due to our team's unfailing commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, we're a global market supplier to integrators of high-end embedded computer systems. We also pride ourselves on offering a work environment that nurtures talent and is very stimulating.
UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY STUDENT AND GRADUATE (TECHNIKON)
Those with qualifications from Universities of Technology (formerly technikons) are generally recruited directly, with the assistance of the relevant authorities. If you would like to apply directly to us, you should have, or be about to qualify with:
- A S4 level (or higher) qualification (or equivalent)
- A good academic record
- No application will be considered without all of the above information.
- If you are interested in applying for a position, please apply directly to us rather than going through an employment agency.
- Peralex is located in Bergvliet, Cape Town. Should you be offered a position with the company, you will be working here.
- Directions to Peralex can be found on our contact page - these will be required should you be invited for an interview.
- Documents (CVs and Academic records) must be submitted in HTML, MS Office doc, OpenOffice odt, or PDF format. Should you be invited for an interview, you should bring certified copies of your official results.
- Email applications are preferred. We may contact you later by phone.
APPLYING FOR POSITIONS
If you have a qualification from a University of Technology (formerly Technikon), please send your application.
Include all of the details listed below:
- Your first name, surname, phone number, address and email address.
- Your CV. Please don not include academic details prior to matric unless they're particularly spectacular or otherwise noteworthy.
- A complete academic record, including your final matric results (or equivalent school leaving results) with symbols obtained, and a complete academic record, including results obtained, for your university of technology qualification(s). Include all results, even if you have changed courses. Include results for all failed courses too.
- Details of your citizenship. Of which country/countries are you a citizen? Are you a permanent resident of South Africa?
- Bursary details. Do you have a bursary for which you still have work commitments?
- Where did you find out about Peralex? (advertisement, internet search, friend, university, etc.).
- A paragraph to tell us what sort of work you are interested in.
- Don't rave about yourself. If you're a good candidate for a position, this will be obvious from your achievements and from your interview (if an interview is granted).
- List your first name(s) and surname separately so that it is clear to us which is which.
- Don't tell us about your primary school achievements, or any achievements prior to matric that are not relevant to the job you're interested in doing.